Saturday, June 26, 2010

My first post


Hi!

I have been so impressed and amused by many of my friends' blogs that I thought I'd give it a try myself! Please be patient with me until I get into the blogging groove.

A little bit about me: I'm a mom to two wonderful, crazy, munchkins-ages 5 and 6. I am a middle school computer teacher, a wife, a shopper, obsessed photo-taker, reality TV-watcher, yard work hater, picky-eater, face painter, fan of crafts and probably more, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Meow is my 6 1/2 year old daughter. She is a total girly-girl, but has recently informed me that she dislikes pink and princesses. I'm hoping this is a stage--I love pink AND princesses! She is compassionate and friendly. She is extremely personable and loves to sing (recently to Justin Bieber--YIKES!)

J is my always moving 5 year old. He is HILARIOUS! Almost everything he says makes you laugh. He is quite impatient. He loves sports of all kinds and could probably live in the water if I let him.

I am their biggest fan. (I think Grandma, though, may high up there, too!)

So, this is just a start. I promise they will get more exciting. (I think...) I just think I will be more likely to type here than to keep a journal. There are so many things that I don't want to forget, so I'm hoping this will be a good forum for keeping them.

Have a great night!







No comments: