Monday, July 5, 2010

Wedding Fun!



This Saturday my friend and now cousin, Matt, married his friend and now wife, Ruthie. This was one special wedding out at the family lakehouse. Both of them are super creative, so I thought I'd post some of the highlights.

The set up their alter right on the beach with this decorated arch. It was really quite beautiful.

In the photo below, at the cake table, they also had little bowls of sweets. In the yellow pot, they had candy bags that said "YUM" on them. The kids really liked getting to fill a bag full of yellow and blue goodies.


Ruthie made the family name and covered it with fabric to attach to this tree. It was a really nice touch.


These were the centerpieces at each table. The flowers were beautiful and the jars full of sparklers gave it a little fourth of July feel. Great touch. (Of course, later I had to stress out about my kids wanting to play with sparklers!)
At every seat, we had these adorable little tins with our names for place settings. Inside, were these cute little buttons that displayed the wedding decor and theme of Converse tennis shoes. Everyone loved wearing them the whole weekend.
I have a ton more pics, so I may use another post for this. I'm still learning and I can't seem to load more pics than this on a post....


No comments: