Friday, August 13, 2010

More Crafting :0)



Today, we ran into Madie's friend at Walmart and decided to invite her to come over and play.  This sparked an interest in making a craft.  I had seen these super cute Post-It note holders on Sisters' Stuff and have been wanting to make at least some version of it.  This is what we came up with.  

Hard at work decorating their holders

Love the concentration

Our Final Holders.  Don't you love how Jack's "Playground" sticker is upside down?  Classic Jack.





4 comments:

Cathy said...

Those turned out so cute...!!I love how you used the bright colored post-it notes!! I seen these on the Sisters' blog too..and can't wait to try them.

Amy said...

Thanks! We had a lot of fun making them. They made great teacher presents. I use mine in my classroom all of the time!

Mrs. McKenzie said...

These are awesome - so cute! What did you use to attach the pens?

Amy said...

I just used small velcro dots--the pre-sticky kind. I put the soft circle on the pen and the other on the frame. Works great!