Monday, January 10, 2011

The Holidays

Christmas seemed to come and go so quickly this year!  I think that being a big sick-o-lady had something to do with it, but I still can't believe another year has come and gone.  The kids really got into Christmas this year...Jack even had a feeling he might be on the "naughty" list this year, only to be saved by a few good deeds at the last minute.  We didn't do much over break--basically playing on their new Wii was all the kids wanted to do.  So, I let them!  It was nice to take it easy and stay around the house.  Pics below show some of our highlights (I know...way overdue)  The pictures are somewhat out of order.  I was having issues...


Madie and Grandma at the Breakfast with Santa.  I just love this shot...LOVE!!!


Jack making sure that Santa knew everything on his Wish List!





Can you tell they're excited!
Cutting down our Christmas Tree.  The kids loved getting to help pick the right one and cut it down themselves (with help from daddy of course!)

First of many family Christmas parties--love getting to spend time with family :0)

The anticipation on Christmas morning!


I hope everyone had a blessed and Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!

No comments: