|Her bed, full of polka dots, and her wall covered in peace signs!|
|I made this wall hanging by taking a photo of Madie's hand and editing it using http://www.picnik.com/app|
1. Turned it black and white first
2. Then sprayed colors in the background on picnik, so her peace sign showed up really well
3. Added the word "Peace"
4. Enlarged the photo by 400% and printed it on my printer
5. Purchased inexpensive clear plastic frames that are almost like a box at Michaels
6. Since the photos were on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and the frames were 11 x 14, I put cute scrapbook paper behind the hand in the frame.
7. Hung on the wall with just a little space between the frames
This is her side wall. I LOVED these photos from last summer, so decided to blow them up to 11 x 14 and frame them. First, I turned them black and white and edited some using http://www.picnik.com/app.
The peace signs and polka dots are wall stickers that I purchased at Target. I used them above her bed too!