Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New hairstyles

I have been trying out new hairdos with Madie whenever she lets me lately.  The first picture was inspired by a photo I found on Pinterest.  I did a Dutch braid, then wrapped the remaining braid around in a flower.  That one, I need to work on for sure!  The original picture did more of a pancake braid for the flower.  When I try to do that it just looks like  mess.  Oh well, I think it turned out cute anyways.





This braid was inspired by Cute Girls hairstyles.  She has a great tutorial for it on her page here.  For the first picture I tried it out with a Dutch braid.  I like the way it holds the bows in.

This was my first attempt at the bow braid.  It took forever and was a bit crazy to do at first.  It was much easier the second time I did it on the headband braid.  



What do you think?  Are these hairdos keepers?




No comments: